Ayung River Rafting is one of best adventure activity in Bali. Experienced two hours amazing white water rafting adventure, trip through lush tropical forest to the heart of the Ayung River.
After a thorough safety briefing you’ll pass through stunning scenery as you shoot thrilling Class 2-3 rapids in magnificent surroundings. The whitewater action is interspersed with Casual River cruising as you glide beneath the jungle canopy above.
Discover hidden waterfalls and enjoy a swim in pristine waters and gain insight into river ecology from our expert and experienced guides. The experience ends at Karangdalem with a hot shower and delicious buffet lunch overlooking the stunning panorama of the valley.
Enjoy the white water rafting adventure at Ayung River is correct choice for the adventure in river water. Using the SAFEST rafting company with the complete facilities and also supported by the staff which professional and skilled in this classic adventure tour hence adventure dream in Bali will be existed.
What to bring (recommended)
Sunscreen, Waterproof camera, swimming costume, sport shoes & change of clothes
Adult: US$. 34
Child: US$ 25
Family Packages : US$ 99
(*minimum booking is 2 person)
- Children : 5 – 12 years old
- Adult : 13 – 70 years old
- Family Package : 2 adults + 2 children
Price Include :
- Welcome drink (Free Flow Tea & Coffee)
- Air-conditioned return transfers
- Safety Approved Rafting Equipment
- Professional & experienced River Rafting Guide
- Shower facilities + towel
- Changing Room and Toilet Facilities
- Water Resistant Bag
- Buffet Lunch
- International Insurance Coverage
- 21% Service Charge and Government Tax
- Ask your rafting guide to bring your valuable item for you and they will keep your valuable item on water-resistant protective bag.
- At the finish point, the staff will display your pictures during your rafting trips, which is taken per boat that you use, if you would like to buy your pictures, please ask your river rafting guide.
- Ayung River Rafting is not suitable for pregnant women, people with heart problem, people is respiratory problem, currently has a sinus problem, recently has ear infection, has claustrophobia problem.
Time Schedule and Itinerary
A. Morning Trip
- 08.00 – 08.15 : Depart from hotel
- 09.15 – 09.30 : Arrive at rating’s start point & registration
- 09.30 – 10.00 : Coffee/tea break, safety talk and outfit the equipment
- 10.00 – 10.15 : Start rafting
- 12.00 – 12.15 : Finish rafting and take shower
- 12.30 – 12.45 : Lunch
- 13.30 – 13.45 : Finish lunch and transfer back to hotel
- 14.00 – 14.15 : Arrive at hotel
B. Midday Trip
- 09.30 – 09.45 : Depart from hotel
- 10.45 – 11.00 : Arrive at rating’s start point & registration
- 11.00 – 11.15 : Coffee/tea break, safety talk and outfit the equipment
- 11.30 – 11.45 : Start rafting
- 13.30 – 13.45 : Finish rafting and take shower
- 14.00 – 14.15 : Lunch
- 15.00 – 15.15 : Finish lunch and transfer back to hotel
- 16.30 – 16.45 : Arrive at hotel
C. Afternoon Trip
- 11.30 – 11.45 : Depart from hotel
- 12.45 – 13.00 : Arrive at rating’s start point & registration
- 13.00 – 13.15 : Coffee/tea break, safety talk and outfit the equipment
- 13.30 – 13.45 : Start rafting
- 15.30 – 15.45 : Finish rafting and take shower
- 16.00 – 16.15 : Lunch
- 17.00 – 17.15 : Finish lunch and transfer back to hotel
- 18.30 – 18.45 : Arrive at hotel
Note: the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point.
- Pick Up Area Coverage: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur,Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu, Ubud (another pick up point area will be applied additional charge)
- get special price for group booking (11 paxs and above)
- Please use the booking form to make booking /reservation.