Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling will give you experience Cycling through the most beautiful scenery in Bali with a cycling tour to the terraced rice paddies in the highland village of Jatiluwih. This World Heritage Site is a living museum showcasing the island’s traditional methods of agriculture, where clever land use and cooperative use of water and other resources turns almost-vertical hillsides into lush, ‘postcard’ rice paddies. The tour ends with a sumptuous lunch, featuring organic Jatiluwih rice and fresh mountain vegetables, overlooking Bali’s ultimate rice paddy view.
IDR. 960.000 per Adult:
IDR. 660.000 per Child (5 – 12 y.o)
IDR. 2.925.000 per package (Family: 2 adults + 2 children)
- Coffee / tea break
- Air conditioned return transfer
- Full trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch + 1 complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- Cold face towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
Things to carry:
Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, shorts & comfortable sports shoes
- 08.00 – 08.15: Depart from hotel to Jatiluwih village
- 10.15 – 10.30: Arrive at restaurant and registration
- 10.30 – 10.45: Coffee break, outfit the equipment & safety talk
- 11.00 – 11.45: Start cycling to Kedampal Village to see rice paddy, Continue to Belulang village to see hot spring, Continue to Mangesta villageto see rice paddy. Next stop is Penebel Market to see traditional market.
- 13.00 – 13.15: Finish cycling at Filing Village around Penebel area and drove to the Restaurant for Lunch (if the guests are strong enough to continue biking, our guide will lead them to bike to the restaurant which will take about 45 minutes).
- 13.30 – 13.45: Lunch
- 14.30 – 14.45: Finish lunch and transfer back to the hotel
- 16.00 – 16.15: Arrive at Hotel
Note: the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point.
Pick Up Area Coverage: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur,Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu, Ubud
Terms and Conditions:
- Price valid for minimum booking 2 persons
- Payment must be done latest 2 days earlier
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Can be combine with another tour (Reasonable Extra Charge)
- Tour Guide is available based on request (Reasonable Extra Charge)