Duration: 12 hours
Bali Jungle Swing & Volcano Tour is a new famous private day tour to enjoy Bali’s nature combine with fun swing. Experience “Jungle Swing” at the Alas Arum forest side and get a chance to learn the traditional process of making luwak coffee with free testing coffee. Visit Kintamani village to see breathtaking view of active volcano with lunch at local restaurant with volcano view point, continue to visit one of the amazing relief temple of Gunung Kawi Sebatu , the journey will also take you to explore beautiful rice terrace at Tegalalang Ubud, and the last destination of the tour will take you to visit Monkey forest sanctuary park in the heart of Ubud.
[read more=”Click here to Read More »” less=”« Read Less”] Start the trip with morning pick up at your hotel lobby, driving to visit alas Arum village and enjoy a new experience on fun swing, located on tropical forest beside of Petanu River. Offer the incredible experience on Bali Swing which accompany by professional guide swing and equipped on safety standard. The swing time will lead you to enjoy for approx. 30 minutes in one ticket.
Get a chance to learn about the production methods of the famous Bali coffee made from coffee berries that have been eaten, partially digested and released by the Asian palm civet. The still-intact coffee beans are collected by farmers and cleaned and roasted. You can also get free tester coffee and all of their product (luwak coffee can be purchased, if you want).
Stop at Tegalalang Rice Terrace which has beautiful view of rice field terraces with coconut trees and beautiful small river valley. You can also do a short trekking down to the rice field to interact with the local farmers. Continue up to high land route, enjoying the magnificent volcano and Lake of Mt. Batur view at Kintamani. Enjoy your lunch at one of local restaurant that has beautiful view direct to lake & volcano of Kintamani.
Next visit is Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, the second large holy water temple at the north of Ubud. Located at Sebatu village established on fresh air area as 15 km under the volcano batur feet. Last stop is to the Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, as a home of around 200 grey macaques roam freely among Hindu temples. Funny monkey on their own habitat welcoming a visitor to exploring the forest area.
Transfer and drop to your hotel. [/read]
- 08.30 – Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.30 – visit Alas Harum Jungle Swing
- 10.30 – visit Bali Agro Coffee Plantation
- 11.30 – visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 12.30 – see beautiful panorama Mt. Batur Volcano
- 12.45 – having lunch at Local Restaurant with volcano point
- 14.30 – visit Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- 15.30 – explore Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- 16.30 – Transfer back and drop to your hotel
We offer two option prices: Price per car or Inclusive price person that you can choose as you prefer.
|Option 1 – Regular Price|
|$ 41 per car (Avanza,Apv)
$ 50 per car (Innova)
$ 85 per car (Hiace)
Air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel
|Option 2 – Inclusive Price|
|$ 43 per adult (2-3pax)
$ 39 per adult (4-6pax)
$ 37 per adult (7-10pax)
$ 21 per child (3-11 y.o)
Get special price for 10 pax +
Air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel
Departure Point & Return Detail:
- Hotel area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Kerobokan, Canggu, Tanah Lot. (Please contact us for Pick up at hotel area outside)
- Return to original departure point
- Rates are nett in USD Dollar inclusive of all taxes
- Get best deal for group booking
- All price are not include Air-fare, Airport tax and any personal expenses
- Tour Guide is available based on request
- Payment is in cash with our tour driver/guide on the day of tour or via transfer.
Why Tour With Us
- All tours and transfers are on private basis
- Manageable time and stop place
- Friendly tour guide and driver
- Free mineral bottled water per day
- Day tour payment can be paid on the day of tour