Bali Telaga Waja River Rafting is one of best activity in Bali to explore the nature of Bali. Take a place at Telaga Waja river Karangasem – Bali which has beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs along the streamline, with the birds’ chirping that flies freely in nature. In some parts, you’ll experience the splash from the waterfall. You’ll no doubt be amazed and satisfied in exploring this beautiful place. Pick up and drive to the location with full air conditioner transportation, enjoy the welcoming drink and face towel when arriving then sign the Insurance letter. Our professional guide will give you a short briefing and provide you all equipment such as life jacket, helmet, paddle and waterproof bag. There is easy access only less than 5 minutes’ walk to get the start point and also you can try Bali Zipline to easier arrive at the start point. Your adventure should take 2 hours and around 14 km on the river. Pass some bamboo bridges, waterfall, and the last action will jump at Bajing dam are 4 meters high.
Finish rafting just walks a few minutes to. After the shower and changing room facilities, you’ll provided buffet lunch (Indonesian food) at our restaurant. Finish lunch you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned return transport service
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional Balinese raft guide
- Hot shower facilities
- Use of towels
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Buffet Lunch with variety menu by 5-star Chef
- The US $50.000 Insurance coverage (except personal belongings)
Things to carry:
Short pants or swimsuit, river sandals, A change of clothes, Money for drinks in the restaurant
Why book with us?
- Face Towel
- Almost no step to and from the river
- The longest river rafting routes in Bali
- Easy access at the start and finish point
- Live attraction “Bali Fish Conservation” every Tuesday and Thursday (twice a week)
- The only one rafting company in Bali with a certificate
- Professional Raft Guide on six-month training. Who’s proficient in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Pick up time:
- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, canggu – 07.00 AM
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak – 07.30
- Sanur – 08.00
- Ubud, Tegalalang – 08.30
- Candi Dasa, Padang Bai – 09.00 (Min 5 pax or extra Rp 450.000/car)
- Amed, Tulamben – 08.30 (Min 6 pax or extra Rp 450.000/car)
- Lovina – 07.00 (Min 6 pax or extra Rp 500.000/car)
Afternoon Trip (minimum 4 pax)
- Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, canggu – 11.00 AM
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak – 11.30
- Sanur – 12.00
- Ubud, Tegalalang – 12.30
- Candi Dasa, Padang Bai – 12.30 (Min 5 pax or extra Rp 450.000/car)
- Amed, Tulamben – 11.30 (Min 6 pax or extra Rp 450.000/car)
- Lovina – 11.15 (Min 6 pax or extra Rp 500.000/car)
- If pick up from hotel and drop in a different hotel, it will be additionally charged depending on the location of the hotel.
Terms and Conditions:
- Price valid for minimum booking 2 persons (Age limit 7 – 65 years old).
- Payment must be settled latest 2 days earlier.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Can be combine with another tour (Reasonable Extra Charge).
- Tour Guide is available based on request (Reasonable Extra Charge).