Kintamani Volcano Sunrise trekking is one of best choice for you who like adventure. It is once in a lifetime experience to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur (1717m) on an early morning hike up Bali’s most emblematic mountain. Experience the stunning views from the active volcano near the village of Kintamani, and learn more about the region from local guides and enjoy breakfast at the summit of Mount Batur.
- 02:00 Am an early morning pick-up from your hotel in Bali in time to watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur (ick up depending on the location of your hotel), and then drive directly to the starting point of Mt. Batur Trekking.
- 03:00 Am arrival at Mount Batur start trekking, time for toilet and get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide.
- 03:30 Am start the trekking, accompanied by guide on your 1.5 – 2 hours trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. All guides are locals with experience of climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region.
- Upon arrival at the top, enjoy breakfast (egg, Banana, sandwich, biscuit) and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain.
- 09:00 back to the hotel.
What to bring:
- Shoes, Jacket, camera, hat, masker, water
2 person : $ 51/pax
3 person : $ 39/pax
4 person : $ 32/pax
5 person : $ 28/pax
✓ Professional Trekking Guide
✓ Breakfast on the top of Mt. Batur ( Egg, Banana, Sandwich, Biscuit)
✓ Return Hotel Transfer ( covered area: Kuta, Ubud, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanah Lot )
× Personal expenses
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are per person-, Nett in USD inclusive of all taxes
- The minimum age to participate on this tour is 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 person per booking is required (Adult pricing applies to all participants)
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please use the booking form pride to make booking /reservation.
- You will receive confirmation at time of booking
Terms of Payment:
- Payment is in cash payment, must be at least 24 hours before activity
- Payment can also be transferred to our Bank account (detail in the Performa invoice)
- Deposit payment is require for group booking.