Cycling is one of the most favorite activity in Bali. The name of Carangsari village cycling is taken from the name of one village “carangsari” in the center of Bali area. The route of cycling will be into the heartland of Bali with a tour along the back roads of Carangsari to see the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali. The tour includes a visit to a typical Balinese household, a stopover at the memorial of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, a national hero and namesake of Bali’s airport born in Carangsari. The tour ends with visit the surprisingly well-mannered monkeys inhabiting the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh. Lunch is served overlooking panoramic vistas of nearby Ubud. The tour is suitable for guests of all ages range and physical condition.
Adult: IDR. 960.000
Child (5 – 12 y.o) : IDR. 660.000
Family (2 adults + 2 children) : IDR. 2.925.000
- Welcome drink (Free Flow Tea & Coffee)
- Air conditioned return transfer
- Full trained & professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch + Complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- One complimentary mineral water during cycling
- All entrance fee during cycling
- Cold face towel
- IDR 2.040.000.000,00 International Insurance Cover
Things to carry
Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, shorts & comfortable sports shoes
- 08.00 – 08.15: Pickup at hotel
- 09.15 – 09.30: Arrive at starting point and registration
- 09.30 – 10.00: Coffee/tea break, outfit the equipment & safety talk
- 10.00 – 10.30: Start cycling to Elephant Camp and have a quick stop to visit the camp and chocolate factory
- 10.30 – 10.45: Continue cycling to Banjar Buangga to see rice paddy and traditional village, Continue to Telugtug Village and make stop in Pura Dalem Telugtug, next visit Ngurah Rai Monument and continue cycling to visit Banjar Jemen (Visit Balinese traditional house). Arriving at Selat Village and we will stop to see fish pond / small lake. At last continue to Sangeh Monkey Forest as our finish line and then rest to enjoy the view/watching the monkeys).
- 12.00 – 12.15: Finish Cycling and transferred to restaurant for lunch
- 12.15 – 12.30: Lunch
- 13.15 – 13.30: Finish lunch and transfer back to hotel
- 14.45 – 15.00: Arrive at Hotel
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point.
Pick Up Area Coverage: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur,Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Canggu, Ubud
Terms and Conditions:
- Price valid for minimum booking 2 persons
- Payment must be done latest 2 days earlier
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Can be combine with another tour (Reasonable Extra Charge)
- Tour Guide is available based on request (Reasonable Extra Charge)