Private Day tour to explore Bali Traditional village and learn about ancient Balinese spiritual practices at Penglipuran village and continue to learn about Balinese Painting style and theme at Batuan village. Feel the fresh spray of the natural heavy flow of water from Tegenungan Waterfall, get a chance to entering ancient meditation cave at Goa Gajah and see beautiful architecture ornament of Kehen Temple Bangli.
[read more=”Click here to Read More »” less=”« Read Less”] Start the trip by morning pick up at your hotel lobby, transfer by comfortable Ac- Vehicle with English Speaking Driver to spend the day out. Our first visit is Batuan Village known as a home of artisan painting. Balinese paintings are well-known for their different styles and artistic themes. Visit one of outlet and see their beautiful painting collection and they have Bali paintings for sale too.
Next destination is the picturesque natural wonder is hidden in the jungle, Tegenungan Waterfall. A really nice place to enjoy your cup of tea while seeing the wonderful waterfall. You can also go closely to the waterfall, feel the fresh spray of the natural heavy flow of water, and go swimming, if you wish.
Continue to visit fantastic 11th century “Goa Gajah” or Elephant cave Temple. An ancient place to explore the relics contained in the courtyard, meditation cave, fountains, bathing pools and rock-wall carvings.
Having lunch by own expenses then continue the trip to Kehen Temple, an ancient Hindu temple complex boasting unique architectural features. You will see sandstone mythical animal and Balinese folklore figure statues around the staircases and the central vestibule and its walls are ornate with Chinese porcelain plates.
Last stop is traditional village of Panglipuran, best known for its well-preserved culture and village layout. Its individual compounds are well-kept to look traditional with visitors in mind, with manicured gardens lining its single linear stone-paved street that runs through the centre of the village toward the village temple, and age-old arched entrance gates and walls that conceal their houses within.
Transfer and drop to your hotel. [/read]
- 08.30 – Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09.30 – visit Gallery of painting at Batuan Village
- 10.30 – visit Tegenungan Waterfall
- 12.00 – visit elephant cave temple or known as “ Goa Gajah”
- 13.00 – having lunch by own expenses
- 14.30 – visit Kehen Temple Bangli
- 15.30 – explore traditional village of Penglipuran
- 17.00 – Transfer back and drop to your hotel
We offer two option prices: Price per car or Inclusive price person that you can choose as you prefer.
|Option 1 – Regular Price|
|$ 41 per car (Avanza,Apv)
$ 50 per car (Innova)
$ 85 per car (Hiace)
Air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel
Option 2 – Inclusive Price
|$ 28 per adult (2-3pax)
$ 23 per adult (4-6pax)
$ 21 per adult (7-10pax)
$ 18 per child (3-11 y.o)
Get special price for 10 pax +
Air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel
Departure Point & Return Detail:
- Hotel area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Kerobokan, Canggu, Tanah Lot. (Please contact us for Pick up at hotel area outside)
- Return to original departure point
- Rates are nett in USD Dollar inclusive of all taxes
- Get best deal for group booking
- All price are not include Air-fare, Airport tax and any personal expenses
- Tour Guide is available based on request
- Payment is in cash with our tour driver/guide on the day of tour or via transfer.
Why Tour With Us
- All tours and transfers are on private basis
- Manageable time and stop place
- Friendly tour guide and driver
- Free mineral bottled water per day
- Day tour payment can be paid on the day of tour