Ubud & Bali City Tour is private one day tour to explore City of Bali combined with visit Ubud countryside village. Started by visit Bali Museum where you will see about Balinese pre-historic object collection, visit beautiful temple in the city center and learn the history of Bali people & struggle at Bajra Sandhi Monument. Continue on to the hearth of Ubud village, our first stop is sacred Monkey Forest with its funny monkeys, close to the forest is the king palace of Ubud with its beautiful Balinese architecture and ornaments, and the last is explore the traditional ubud art market.
[read more=”Click here to Read More »” less=”« Read Less”] Started by morning pick-up at your hotel lobby by friendly English speaking driver with Ac-comfortable vehicle that will accompany during the trip. Our first stop is “Bajra Sandhi Monument”, its grand structure that resembles a Balinese Hindu priest’s praying bell, or called ‘bajra’. Inside the base is a museum that displays the typical Balinese architectural features and various historical dioramas of the people’s past struggle for Independence. From the most upper level provides you with soaring views over the green square and Denpasar’s cityscape afield.
Continue on to visit Jagatnatha Temple, located at the center of Denpasar City which is very beautiful with full of Balinese ornament decorates on each temple building from the entrance gate until the main temple building. Opposite. Of the temple, there is a big courtyard with beautiful tropical garden.
The last stop is Bali’s Museum, which located opposite to the temple. Admiring its range of artifacts covering everything from 20th century art to pre-historic times. The museum is also home to range of items celebrating Indonesian culture such as: musical instruments, sculpture, theatrical masks, textiles and paintings. Keep your eyes out for exhibits dedicated to Balinese tooth filing as well as marriage and cremation events. (open from Sunday – Friday)
After having lunch by guest own expenses, continue the trip to Ubud village, most famous village in Bali for its culture tradition and handicraft. Visit is made to Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Discover the home of around 200 grey macaques roam freely among Hindu temples, believed by the locals to be “God’s Guard of the Hindu Temple inside the forest. Funny monkey on their own habitat welcoming a visitor to exploring the forest area.
Then to Ubud Royal Palace (Puri Saren Ubud) and gaze in wonder at one of the area’s most prominent monuments. Constructed in a traditional Balinese style, and was built in 1800-1823. Opposite is traditional art market where you can find variety of beautiful local handicraft.
Transfer back and drop to your hotel. [/read]
- 08:30 – Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 09:30 – visit Bajra Sandhi Monument
- 10:30 – visit Jagatnatha Temple
- 12:00 – visit Bali Museum
- 13:30 – having lunch by own expenses
- 14:30 – visit Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- 15:30 – visit Ubud Royal Palace (Puri Saren Ubud)
- 16:00 – explore Ubud Traditional Art Market
- 17:00 – Return to the hotel
We offer two option prices: Price per car or Inclusive price person that you can choose as you prefer.
|Option 1 – Regular Price|
|$ 41 per car (Avanza,Apv)
$ 50 per car (Innova)
$ 85 per car (Hiace)
Air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel
|Option 2 – Inclusive Price|
|$ 36 per adult (2-3pax)
$ 32 per adult (4-6pax)
$ 29 per adult (7-10pax)
$ 18 per child (3-11 y.o)
Get special price for 10 pax +
Air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel
Departure Point & Return Detail:
- Hotel area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Kerobokan, Canggu, Tanah Lot. (Please contact us for Pick up at hotel area outside)
- Return to original departure point
- Rates are nett in USD Dollar inclusive of all taxes
- Get best deal for group booking
- All price are not include Air-fare, Airport tax and any personal expenses
- Tour Guide is available based on request
- Payment is in cash with our tour driver/guide on the day of tour or via transfer.
Why Tour With Us
- All tours and transfers are on private basis
- Manageable time and stop place
- Friendly tour guide and driver
- Free mineral bottled water per day