Ubud & Uluwatu Temple Tour is a perfect trip to explore center tradition village and south bali cliff temple with best dinner moment in Bali. Experience its sacred Monkey Forest with funny monkeys, visit the king palace of Ubud with its beautiful Balinese architecture and ornaments, and get a chance to explore the traditional ubud art market. Visit it’s scenic cliff temple, watching a legendary “kecak” dance performance, and taste delicious seafood dinner on the most beautiful beach in Bali “Jimbaran Bay beach.
[read more=”Click here to Read More »” less=”« Read Less”] Started by morning pick-up at your hotel lobby, drive to Ubud for visiting Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Discover the home of around 200 grey macaques roam freely among Hindu temples, believed by the locals to be “God’s Guard of the Hindu Temple inside the forest. Funny monkey on their own habitat welcoming a visitor to exploring the forest area.
Continue on to Ubud Royal Palace (Puri Saren Ubud) and gaze in wonder at one of the area’s most prominent monuments. Constructed in a traditional Balinese style, and was built in 1800-1823. Opposite is traditional art market where you can find variety of beautiful local handicraft.
Having Lunch by the guest own arrangement and expenses. Continue with a visit to Bali coffee plantation, the most popular kind of coffee grown in Bali. Here you’ll learn about the production methods of the coffee made. You can also get free tester coffee and all of their product (luwak coffee can be purchased, if you want)
Then we drive to southern cliff as most point of Bali, witnessing the wonderful rocky precipice drop almost 100 meters into the ocean with a famous small temple of Pura Luhur Uluwatu balances picturesquely on the cliff’s edge.
Enjoy the atmosphere when the sun is set, and watching a legendary Kecak Dance, performed by a group of men who dance in a circle around a blazing torch, swaying and chanting to the hypnotic music. The dance retelling the story of the demon that kidnapped the wife of the prince, the battle and culminating in a dramatic climax.
Complete the trip with best moment dinner at Jimbaran bay beach. Famous beach for its each of the venues within the row of Jimbaran seafood cafes in the bay offer fresh-grilled seafood served at candlelit tables on the sand.
Transfer back and drop to your hotel. [/read]
- 09:00 – Pick up at your hotel lobby
- 10:30 – visit Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- 11:30 – visit Ubud Royal Palace (Puri Saren Ubud)
- 12:00 – explore Ubud Traditional Art Market
- 13:00 – having lunch by own expenses
- 14.00 – visit Bali coffee plantation
- 17:00 – visit Uluwatu cliff temple
- 18:00 – watching legendary kecak dance performance
- 20:30 – having seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay beach
- 22:00 – Return to the hotel
We offer two option prices: Price per car or Inclusive price person that you can choose as you prefer.
|Option 1 – Regular Price|
|$ 45 per car (Avanza,Apv)
$ 54 per car (Innova)
$ 90 per car (Hiace)
Air-conditioned vehicle + Fuel
|Option 2 – Inclusive Price|
|$ 49 per adult (2-3pax)
$ 44 per adult (4-6pax)
$ 42 per adult (7-10pax)
$ 23 per child (3-11 y.o)
Get special price for 10 pax +
AC-vehicle + Fuel + driver
Departure Point & Return Detail:
- Hotel area : Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud, Kerobokan, Canggu, Tanah Lot. (Please contact us for Pick up at hotel area outside)
- Return to original departure point
- Rates are nett in USD Dollar inclusive of all taxes
- Get best deal for group booking
- All price are not include Air-fare, Airport tax and any personal expenses
- Tour Guide is available based on request
- Payment is in cash with our tour driver/guide on the day of tour or via transfer.
Why Tour With Us
- All tours and transfers are on private basis
- Manageable time and stop place
- Friendly tour guide and driver